bubble witch saga pet rescue saga papa pear saga candy crush saga farm heros saga

Ebony's Tips - Level 11-6

Ebony's Tips - Level 11-6

2-stars
No charms
Potions: extra bubbles, ceiling holes and rainbow bubbles. 

You need to start by heightening it- just add one bubble to the bottom of the closed bubbles at the bottom to make it move up slightly. If you don't heighten it then it is impossible to shoot off the side into the gap between the skulls. Heightening it with ONE bubble means you can get it perfectly. I chose one side to try to focus on, shooting as far to the side as I could, then in between the skulls to make that side drop down. I then did the other side. I avoided using my rainbow bubbles until I had just the one bubble holding it together between the 2 skulls, then used the rainbow to drop them. When I got to the part above, where I could see the top, I made some 2 clusters, then hit as many in a row as I could. I ended the game with 19 bubbles left in the pot and 2 green spiders. 


Bubble Witch Saga is a free game and puzzle! Along with the rules, we have free coins, videos, tips, tricks and cheats on our All Help Group website. And join our Group on Facebook for interactive support for members!