bubble witch saga pet rescue saga papa pear saga candy crush saga farm heros saga

And the WINNER for ROUND FOUR IS:



The TOP 10 LIKES for this draw are:

Donna Kay Bailey  OMG I ALMOST DROPPED THE SCREEN, BUT I RAN OUT OF SHOTS.... 22
Shee Puglia "I didn't disable the bomb in time and it went BOOM!" 21
Paul Thornton Come here and give me a big fat kiss muahhhhhhhhhh! ;) 11
Hayley Richter Beaver And I jumped out and screamed BOOOO! 7
Sharon Putt I love you thisssssssssssssssssss much! 6
Colleen Croke I got my best score on level 55 because the green spider was THIS big! 3
Eileen Dumont WHAT I didn't get 3 stars OMG. 2
Cathy Schmidt I finally did it. I got off level 55. An extra banana for me... GO ME 2
Pamala Spangler Saunders "I'm telling ya, I had 2 handfuls of bubbles..." 1
Barbie Yohey OMG! The spiders are this freaking big! 1

The Person with the MOST amount of LIKES
for this round is:

Donna Kay Bailey
22

Congratulations, Donna - you will receive a message shortly with a link to a form to complete so you can be sent your prize.

Donna is not eligible to WIN another of the little draws, however, her name will be IN THE DRAW to win the MAJOR PRIZE of a CHARM at the end of this competition. 
If you would like your name to be entered MORE THAN ONCE all you have to do is be in the TOP 10 for each minor round!!!

CLICK HERE!


(After this round, we will draw from ALL top ten winners from each round for the Grand Prize (a Free Charm!!!)