bubble witch saga pet rescue saga papa pear saga candy crush saga farm heros saga

Vicki's Tips - Level 115

Vicki's Tips - Level 115 - Ok because the 2 bombs are on the LEFT, try and clear the RIGHT SIDE FIRST. At least until you have dropped the first row of BLACK BUBBLES. Then you will be able to SEE the BOMBS and you can track which bubbles are keeping the Bombs from dropping. DON'T clear them away from the bomb.With angle shots you can clear the ceiling without upsetting the bomb. However, if you have to do it, remember you still have 10 shots left after the bomb is activated.I used Potions 1, 3 and 4. I only used One Rainbow ball though. Mainly because I forgot I had it until my last shot LOL.

Bubble Witch Saga is a free game and puzzle! Along with the rules, we have free coins, videos, tips, tricks and cheats on our All Help Group website. And join our Group on Facebook for interactive support for members!