bubble witch saga pet rescue saga papa pear saga candy crush saga farm heros saga

Lynn's Tips - Level 4-9


Lynn's Tips - Level 4-9: Use all of your potions. I went to my right. However, I did go to the left twice. I hit two of the mystery balls. The second line of mystery balls the one to the far right I hit it and it gave me more balls that dropped. Then unlock the gate. Going from the right side. Once that is done you will have a great way to go after the left side by bouncing balls off of the wall from the right side. Go as high as you can see. It will work. Just may take you a few times. Did it this time got 2 stars again. I only used my potions.


Bubble Witch Saga is a free game and puzzle! Along with the rules, we have free coins, videos, tips, tricks and cheats on our All Help Group website. And join our Group on Facebook for interactive support for members!