bubble witch saga pet rescue saga papa pear saga candy crush saga farm heros saga

Lynn's Tips - Level 1-10



Lynn's Tips - Level 1-10: Start off by using all of your potions. I went side to side on this one. Avoid the skulls and try and shoot between them if possible. The higher you shoot is good but I went from the bottom and tried to lower the screen so I could see what was above. You will use a few bubbles doing this but the more bubbles you drop the more score you will get. That infection is a major pain in the butt. The more bubbles you drop the higher you will see and thus you can avoid the infection. DO NOT shoot what you can’t see. I did that twice and hit skulls each time. Once you get high enough just go for the ceiling. I only got one star on this level and I found it very difficult. 


Bubble Witch Saga is a free game and puzzle! Along with the rules, we have free coins, videos, tips, tricks and cheats on our All Help Group website. And join our Group on Facebook for interactive support for members!