Why This Group Was Formed and Group Rules
This Group was formed so that....
1. You can find information about how to post your coins easily without your questions being lost on the page wall.
2. You can be answered in a timely and accurate manner.
3. You can find information on ALL the levels and how to get through them without having to search Google for three days.
4. You can share tips with other Bubble Witch Saga players and learn how to become more skillful in the game.
5. You can just sit back and have some light converstaion when you are not playing the game.
So, with this in mind, we ask that ALL Members be considerate when commenting or posting. Know that there are people from ALL nationalities and varying skill levels in the group. If you don't understand the question, or if you don't know the answer, just pass it by - someone who does know and understand will answer. If not, an Admin will ask the poster to clarify.
Information and resources be found by looking up to the group picture and following the ARROW that is pointing toward Files. Admins' add members' tips to the Level Guides and other docs so that all members can help members. All our knowledge together is much better than one.
Breaking these rules will result in a permanent ban with no prior warning. This is for the benefit of ALL our members so the group remains a happy place to come for information or a casual joke and conversation.
Be considerate when commenting or posting: Do not make any snide or rude comments, veiled sarcasm, name calling or outright nasty words. Profanity is also not allowed.
Do not advertise external sites or spam. Do not post links to other sites, create invites for events other than for the benefit of this group or the official All Coins Page, or post spam or scam promising free credits that may inadvertently trick our members into clicking thinking it is real.
Remember, the only stupid question is the one that was never asked.
Bubble Witch Saga is a free game and puzzle! Along with the rules, we have free coins, videos, tips, tricks and cheats on our All Help Group website. And join our Group on Facebook for interactive support for members!