bubble witch saga pet rescue saga papa pear saga candy crush saga farm heros saga

Lynn's Tips - Level 9-1


Lynn's Tips - Level 9-1. You have to shoot between and above the skulls on the first row. You have to plan your shots very carefully but it can be done. You will also receive a lot of the same colors over and over again. I used all of my potions and that made it easier due to extra balls and the rainbow potion. I dropped the right side first. This was easier for me so I could bank my shots and go sideways to drop the other skulls. The higher you go up the better it is. You will also encounter the glass bubbles. They are really not a big deal. They break when you hit the other bubbles around it. Once I was able to lower the screen/bubbles and see the ceiling I simply shot for that. The more bubbles you drop the higher score you will achieve.


Bubble Witch Saga is a free game and puzzle! Along with the rules, we have free coins, videos, tips, tricks and cheats on our All Help Group website. And join our Group on Facebook for interactive support for members!