bubble witch saga pet rescue saga papa pear saga candy crush saga farm heros saga

Lynn's Tips - Level 123



Lynn's Tips - Level 123

Use all of your potions. If you don’t have all of them (should be four) go back and earn more stars on the lower levels to activate the potions. Breaking the locks are fairly easy. You will notice that you have glass bubbles there. They are nothing to really worry about. Just proceed to unlocking the locks and then above that you will notice you have a bomb. IF you set the bomb off you have 9 shots to drop it. If you don’t then it will explode. I avoided it all together by going to the sides and then banking my shots sideways to drop it. Above that you will notice skulls. You can work around those and drop them. I just avoided them and continued onto the next lock. Once I opened the lock the skulls fell. Now you will come to the ceiling and the next set of skulls. These are very easy to drop or avoid. I just went for the ceiling bubbles and poof was done. Hint~ the rainbow potion is really good here but honestly my favorite potion on this level was the ceiling-hole potion. It really helped me get a better score.



Bubble Witch Saga is a free game and puzzle! Along with the rules, we have free coins, videos, tips, tricks and cheats on our All Help Group website. And join our Group on Facebook for interactive support for members!