bubble witch saga pet rescue saga papa pear saga candy crush saga farm heros saga

Lynn's Tips - Level 10-10

Lynn's Tips - Level 10-10

I would use all of your potions. Do not shoot what you can’t see. Drop your first set of skulls. Banking your shots and shooting sideways will help you drop the right set of skulls after you drop the left set. The lock is quite easy and I won’t even bother talking much about that. Now, you will see the infection. It will take over quickly as you shoot each bubble. I had no choice but to use my charm on this level for the infection. I never tell people about using charms. However, if you can do it and earn the Facebook credits to purchase it I am telling you, you will love the Antidote Charm. Next comes the Mystery bubbles. They are not bad. I actually popped a couple and got a rainbow bubble which helped me drop the left side down. After that I just went for the ceiling. I have at this point and time, only achieved 1 star on this level. Oh, and some people are saying don’t use all of your potions, it is not needed. I did use them. I use them for almost all levels unless otherwise indicated.



Click here to get more Facebook credits.

Bubble Witch Saga is a free game and puzzle! Along with the rules, we have free coins, videos, tips, tricks and cheats on our All Help Group website. And join our Group on Facebook for interactive support for members!