bubble witch saga pet rescue saga papa pear saga candy crush saga farm heros saga

Lynn's Tips-Level 52



Lynn's Tips-Level 52

Use your potions. I always say this when people are having a hard time on a level. I went to the left first. Then go to your right side. Don’t let the infection bother you too much. Just try hard to drop those skulls. You will have to bank your shots. The rainbow potion really helps in this level. I used it once to knock down the right side infection thus lower the screen/bubbles where I could see higher up. Then I went to the left again and cleared out that side. That way I could avoid the skulls and still hit the ceiling. You can drop the skulls but you have to be really good at banking shots off the walls or have the charm of precision. I would just avoid them if you can. They really don’t get in your way up there. Just keep aiming for the ceiling and clearing as you go. It should be smooth sailing after you drop the first set of skulls and infection.

Bubble Witch Saga is a free game and puzzle! Along with the rules, we have free coins, videos, tips, tricks and cheats on our All Help Group website. And join our Group on Facebook for interactive support for members!